Friday, January 13, 2006

Starbucks strikes again.
It seems to be a recurring theme in my life. I met hubby in one (yes, I know...that scene from "best in show"). It was not quite like that.

Last night I was supposed to meet someone at a Starbucks on X street near the Y office. So I go to the one I assume she is talking about. Silly Me. There were actually 3 that fit the description. WHITHIN A ONE BLOCK RAIDUS. I missed the meeting because I was hopping between 2 of the stores trying to find her and didn't see the 3rd one that she was apparently sitting in. ugh! I think this city has gone WAY overboard with their coffee obsession.

The upside: Said coffee shop was aslo near a Macys and since I had already gotten a parking spot, I thought some retail therapy was in order to deal with my annoyance. It worked. I got the worlds cutest shoes and felt much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home